- 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 120 ml. limoncello cream
- 120 ml. chocolate liqueur
- 120 ml. Kāpiti Coast vodka
- shaved chocolate (optional)
- Pour chocolate syrup onto a shallow plate. Dip rim of martini glasses into chocolate syrup to coat rims. Drizzle the inside of each glass with chocolate syrup.
- Combine limoncello cream, chocolate liqueur, and vodka in a large cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake until thoroughly chilled, about 20 seconds. Divide evenly between glasses. If using, top with shaved chocolate.
The resulting cocktail is rich, creamy, and indulgent, with a velvety texture and a sweet chocolate flavor. It's a great dessert cocktail that is perfect for special occasions or as a treat at the end of a long day.