- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon or orange(optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp Koakoa Limoncello or Orangecello
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp Koakoa limoncello or Orangecello
- 1 tsp butter
- Pre-heat oven to 180 c
- Cream together butter, sugar and lemon zest until fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs until combined.
- Mix in limoncello and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, cornflour and salt.
- Mix until combined.
- Place teaspoon sized amounts of mixture onto lined baking trays, allow space for them to spread.
- Bake 9-10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on a baking tray then transfer to wire rack.
- Drizzle cooled cookies with limoncello glaze